|MUNICIPAL CIVIL REGISTRAR OFFICE|
Marcel L. Cui
Municipal Civil Registrar
Committed to achieve the highest standards in the field of civil registration archiving, document issuance and information dissemination.
To provide prompt and accurate civil document registration, issuance, preservation and information Dissemination.
• Requesting a certified copy of birth, marriage, and death record.
• Registration of birth and marriage Certificates
• Registration of death certificates.
• Registration of court orders/decrees and request of annotated record – like other
• Registration of legal instruments/legitimation of natural child
• Requesting endorsement of registry records to the civil.
• Delayed registration of civil registry records.
• Applying for a marriage license.
• Filing petition for change of first name (cfn) or correction of clerical error/s (cce)r.a. 9048.
|Meet Our Staff|
Emma B. Jabagat
Assistant Registration Officer
Rey Leonard T. Allonar
Joel V. Bangcong