SALAY, MIS. OR., 2021, Sep 2 — The Salay Local Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) conducted an Emergency Meeting spearheaded by Mayor Jun Capistrano, today, September 2, 2021, at the OPDA Bldg, addressing the issues and concerns with regards to the alarming increase of the new recorded confirmed cases of COVID-19 and recorded death in the municipality.
Present during the meeting were Mayor Jun Capistrano, SB Chair on Health, Hon. Canesio Tagarda, 18 barangay captains of Salay, DILG-MLGOO Rey Gilbert Caprecho, DOH-DMO IV Esther Mofar, and OIC-MHO Kathleen Lim.
- Presentation of COVID-19 Updates in Salay
- Vaccination Updates
- COVID-19 Updates in Misamis Oriental
- Presentation/Discussion of National IATF Guidelines
- DOH Memorandum No. 2020-0158, “Proper Handling of the Remains of Suspect, Probable, and Confirmed COVID-19 Cases”.
- DOH Memorandum No. 2020-0512, ” Revised Omnibus Interim Guidelines on Prevention, Detection, Isolation, Treatment, and Reintegration Strategies for COVID-19″.
- *Highlight: (Specific Guidelines) – D. Procedures for Burial and Cremation
They also conducted action planning and discussed additional guidelines including its strict implementation meant to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our municipality.